EAE is a supporting member
of the Renovate Europe Campaign
Renovate Europe is a political communications campaign with the ambition to reduce the energy demand of the EU building stock by 80% by 2050 compared to 2005 levels through legislation and ambitious renovation programmes. This will bring the energy performance of the entire building stock in the EU to a nearly Zero Energy Building performance level.
European Association for External Thermal Insulation Composite Systems (EAE) is the voice of the...
Objectives of EAE are:
Representation in European standardization, approval and legislation processes as well as general representation...
Support EU 2050 aims
Energy renovation remains a core European task, but also a core task in all the Members States...
10 Recommendations for an energy-efficient Europe
- Set new priorities – from new buildings towards energy renovation
- Establish Europe-wide standards for energy efficient construction
- Create investment security
- Allow for new renting models
- Promote renewable energies appropriately
- Modernize social housing
- Improve renovating quality
- Create modern funding instruments
- Promote communication about energy efficiency
- Improve the database to create standardized framework conditions
Benefits of ETICS
Can you believe that in the future the energy consumption of each building across Europe will reduce to zero? No matter of a kindergarten in the countryside or a high-rise building in the centre of a huge city. But ETICS can do much more then saving energy and protecting the climate:
ETICS increase living comfort and value of buildings.
ETICS help to create and
develop new jobs.
ETICS help to increase Europe’s economic competitiveness.
ETICS reduce the risk of