European ETICS Forum
ETICS Forum has been established as a high-profile European platform for information and communication about thermal insulation. It will be used to present forward-looking energy-efficient methods of construction using ETICS in existing and new buildings. EAE invites politicians, investors, designers & architects, installers, authorities, regulatory boards and manufacturers to join the ETICS Forum.
The 4th European ETICS Forum on 5th October in Warsaw, Museum of the history of Polish Jews.
More information and impressions
Aktuelle Schwerpunktthemen, die im Technical Committee der EAE diskutiert, bearbeitet und für erforderliche Beschlüsse der Mitgliederversammlung vorbereitet werden:
- ETICS & European Regulation
Transition of ETAG 004 to EAD; Transition of ETAG 014 to EAD;
European Standardization of ETICS
- ETICS & fire safety
- ETICS & system quality
Elaborating quality guidelines for ETICS components;
Implementation of a quality mark
- ETICS & environment
Elaborating Environmental system declarations for ETICS;
Recycling of ETICS – EAE partner of the project PolyStyrene Loop®
- Promotion and distribution key messages of Energy Saving Guide 2016 -
- 4th European ETICS Forum 05/10/2017 in Warsaw
- European market figures – establishing statistical services for EAE members
- Press releases to EAE activities and results of technical projects
Communicating the importance of energy efficiency and the scope for energy upgrades, and ensuring that our voice is heard by EU policymakers and the general public, calls for smart networking with other associations and partners, both at European level and also within the countries of the individual EAE member organisations.
- EAE is member of Construction Products Europe, the European association of manufacturers of construction products and ECCREDI, the European Council for Construction Research, Development and Innovation.
- EAE represents the European ETICS industry in CEN standardisation committees, at EOTA and in dealings with the European Commission, institutions e.g. Research Center of EU, Buildings Performance Institute Europe (BPIE), QUALICHeCK or associations like European Demolition Association
- In 2016 EAE signed a letter of intent for cooperation with Japanese Association for Housing Thermal Insulation Technology (JATI) an a liason contract with China Association of Building Energy Eﬃciency (CABEE).